Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holy fuck. How long have I been looking for you


I have wanted a cape ever since I stumbled upon a beautiful dark grey wool cape that I cannot ever find again. It could have been about a yuear ago. Mostly I find ponchos when I'm looking for my cape online. Then I came up with this idea that I will find a supercute rain cape, something with a shape that doesn't look like a plastic bag. That I have not found yet, it must exist in this magical world I created, along with white narrow calf rain boots. I made these both up in my head but haven't been able to find them in the real world. I did however find this cape by AA. I do really like it but I would like to see it in person. I'm not a huge fan of fleece in general and if I get a cape I would like it to keep me warm. Like a jacket warm, not a little coverup warm. I started working again today and I just might have found what my next paycheck is going towards. yay
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment