Thursday, January 15, 2009

Desktop OCD?


I have a thing with the desktop of my computer. My mac is my lover and when my mood changes the desktop changes. I'm always on it for hours and , I can get sick of a picture really quickly. I was thinking about doing some continuous things on my blog. One of them being showing my desktop every so often and explaining what mood I was in that made it change. I collect pictures that I find online that I like and put them into this folder called "etc." Rarely do I repeat pictures. Over the holiday I was in a good mood, I was happy to be back in NY and I was happy to be in Brooklyn. I was running around and super busy but for a part of it I was being so silly. Since this has been my desktop I haven't felt as silly as the day I put it up, but now I want it to remind me to be silly. At school it's too cold for sillyness. I hope others love this picture as much as I do. I still haven't figured out which one I am. Most likely Cher I'm not country enough or have the boobs to be Dolly.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment