Thursday, January 15, 2009

There would have been a show.


Today is thursday and every thursday night is my radio show. Feel free to listen from here or here. It's called the Electric Jellyfish and normally it runs from 7-8. It's my favorite time of the week because I get to sit there for an hour and think about nothing except for music. Now today I had a meeting from 6-7 so I was anxious to get out of my meeting so I could go do my show. But since it was a new year the security wanted a new key list and the station manager forgot to send it in. So I couldn't get the key and didn't have my show. Hopefully next thursday everything will be in order. I got some new music and really can't wait to play it. I get really into artists for a little while and then won't play them for months. Right now I've been listening to Lykke Li, MGMT, Nat King Cole, Animal Collective, Billie Holiday and a few Amy Winehouse songs. In about two weeks, that'll change. Except for Billie. I will always listen to her.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment