Monday, January 19, 2009

Fuck yes, inauguration.



So after a few hours of scrambling and waiting to hear back from people I finally got a ride to inauguration!! We're driving to frederick and then there are buses from there. I hope I don't get crushed or freeze to death, but I am soooooooooo happy to go. There are going to be so many people there and it is such an awesome fucking thing that this man is going to be our president. For christmas my oldest brother gave me an Obama belt buckle and there is no better time to wear it then tomorrow. Today is Martin Luther King Jr. day, I'm not ignoring that I'm just to psyched for Barack. so... YAY MLK! On a more self-absorbed note, I have no idea what to wear tomorrow. I doubt anyone will be looking at my outfit, but I think I should be dressed to the nines. My main concern is warmth, I'm from Florida and winter takes a tough toll on me. Yet at the same time I want to dress patriotic. On election day I wore this Jackie-O inspired outfit; red wool high-waisted skirt, blue & white striped button down shirt, lots of pearls and white peep toe flats. Ooh and a navy blazer. The pictures I took were awful so I'll let you imagine a prettier picture. I'm ripping my shirt open like the hulk in the actual picture, I was really excited. So I can't wear the same outfit but something close to it, I guess. Either way I'll take hundreds of pictures and put some up. FUCK YES OBAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment