Friday, February 20, 2009

Squeaky outfit AKA little pockets


So here is the second installment of outfits. I've been wanting to do more outfits, but I have to find someone to take my picture and then use their computer to upload it cuz my computer is full. Since I am a mac person and I'm using Sally's pc, it took me an hour to figure out how to upload a picture off the camera. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it. I'm wearing; all black chucks by converse, grey chords from U.O. , faux leather jacket from a random store in Yonkers and a red bow in my hair that my sister made. Now the problem with the outfit is that the chucks squeak and the chords make a funny sound when I walk also the top zippers in the jacket are just for show and the pockets it does have are only big enough for a phone and nothing else. The pockets in the chords are only big enough for my keys, therefore this is the squeaky/little pockets outfit.

Cute but all these items shouldn't be worn together unless I'm planning on having only my phone and keys. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment