Thursday, February 26, 2009

Numero Tres




Here is outfit number 3, kind of. At my school we have this formal called Snowball and everyone gets super dressed up and dances to bad music. They had a swing band playing that was awful, but later in the night a DJ came on that wasn't too bad. I got the dress for christmas from my sister and, actually everything besides the shoes are from my sister Omie. You can't see my shoes but I was wearing metallic gold flats. I just bought them that day at the Adams Rescue mission and they were in perfect condition. Also gold/diamond earrings and my necklace has the names of my family members on it. Sorry that this is the least informative outfit post, but I'll try to make the next one better. As for my silly face, I was getting my dance on so don't hate.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment