Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh so faint..


So, yesterday I fainted! The only other times I've fainted were more like passing out from heat in the mountains of Colorado during the summer. Yesterday I was at some pizza/chicken/ ice cream/sandwich shop. Not the classiest place I've been but times are hard. I was waiting for a pizza and started to feel dizzy. Then my vision whited out and I fucking passed out. I said " I don't feel well" to my boyfriend and about two minutes later " Did I fall down? On the ground!?" Then got up and almost ran to the car, out of embarrassment. I didn't have time to say "oh woe is me" or any other classy line and there wasn't even a nice little fainting couch, just the sidewalk with gum & cigarette butts. Granted me fainting is probably my fault. Poor outfit choice. I wanted to take a picture of the outfit, but didn't get around to  it. I was wearing a thin long sleeve shirt and a sweater vest with a  high-waisted belt (probably too tight). It was rainy a little (like every other day this summer) so I thought it would be cold. But it was super hot and I was too stubborn to change. I thought my outfit was super cute. Very nautical. So.. I fainted on a sidewalk in Brooklyn. Thats about it. Today I bought a dress. Tomorrow is 4th of July. 
That's all.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment