Monday, June 29, 2009

Desktop OCD Summer


Ello, ello... Soo I got this new desktop picture like four days ago. I had Lil' Kim's mug shot up for a few weeks.  I like the expression on her face and also the fact that her face actually looks like a face unlike how she looks now. She just looks kinda bad ass, I have no idea why she's getting this mug shot taken. But this picture I got off ffffound.com  and I thought it would cheer me up. It convinced me to go to the aquarium, which is exactly what I did today. The New York Aquarium is in Coney Island and I went out there and to be honest, wasn't super impressed. The coolest thing was the jellyfish. I took a bunch of pictures of Jellyfish but I have to upload them. I guess that's all, don't go to the NY Aquarium. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment