Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nostalgia..





I am living back in western Mass. somehow. It didn't take too long. But when I was in boarding school we used to take trips to North Hampton sometimes. In NOHO (as they say, although I think of that of North Houston but whatever) they have this real cool old school photo booth. It is in black & white and takes 5 minutes to develop, the paper it's printed on is kind of textured almost like canvass. Anyways... I miss going there and taking pictures with friends. Photobooths are fun! I went back and the price has gone from $2 to $4. Now that's $1 for every picture. I guess that's not as outrageous as the amount of money I spend on Polaroid film but none the less; being the broke and stubborn college student I am, I did not use the photobooth. Recently my friend suggested I become a fan of someone's blog. I didn't like her blog too much but she had pictures like these using this website. which is AWESOME. So here is my new technological ode to the classic photo booth.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment