Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mas Outfits (#4)



Here are some pictures of Sally's photo shoot. My friend is trying to build up her photography portfolio and I am her model, I prefer muse, but I don't think I can actually make that claim. and I feel really uncomfortable  making over-confident statements. So.. In these pictures I am wearing; blue skirted pea coat, it was my moms and she took all the buttons off and decided she didn't like it, but I love it. From random store in yonkers, NY. Also the gold circle necklace is from my sister. Black leggings-anywhere. Purple tanktop from U.O. so is the brown bag and white peeptoe wedges are from a thrift store in Rutland VT. Sunglasses are from a dollar store in MA. I like the pictures more than I like the outfit. I hope you enjoy.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment